All manuscripts must be submitted online. Click to submit a manuscript.
Before your submission, please make sure to read the "Information for Authors" and check your
manuscript for items listed below. Manuscript that is not prepared properly may be delayed for processing
and even rejected without formal review.
Checking List before submission
1. Title must be concise and normally not longer than two-typed lines at size of 12 points;
2. Author Names have to be in Standard English format such as: John F Smith, Da-Ming Wang;
3. Author affiliations have to be numbered in superscript (See Sample Manuscript for detail);
4. Corresponding author and contact information is properly provided;
5. Short Running Title is provided;
6. Acknowledgment including funding information, Declaration of conflict of interest, if any is provided;
7. Abstract is included;
8. Keywords are included;
9. All tables, if any are created with Word "Insert Table" function and provided in Word fie;
10. All figures are provided in high quality tiff and inserted at the end of the manuscript. The text in all
figures are in Arial font;
11. All tables and figures, if any are mentioned in the main text in the order;
12. References have been formatted to AJDD’s style using EndNote or RefMan Output Style for AJDD.
Please download the reference output style from the link below if you are using EndNote or Reference
AJDD Reference Output Style for EndNote: AJDD EndNote
AJDD Reference Output Style for Reference Manager: AJDD_RefMan
Contact us at E-mail editorial@AJDD.us for any questions.